The "One size fits all" Box
- Ideal for a single person, couple or small family.
- Content: 7-10 seasonal crops.
- Cost: $475 ($28 per week).
- Methods of payment: Cash, Cheque or Credit. Full payment of $475 at the beginning of season or two instalments of $237.50.
Pick-up and Delivery
- Pick-up Locations: Richmond - Nature’s Path. Vancouver - 1619 E 20th Ave.
- Pick-up Time: Richmond - Thursdays, time TBD. Vancouver - Fridays, 4-8pm.
- We pack and deliver each member’s box in individual totes. Upon arriving at the pickup location, we ask that our members bring their own bags or box to take home the produce. This way we are able to take our totes back to be reused.
- If a member wishes to take a Riverside Farm tote, we require a $10 deposit which will be returned when Riverside Farm gets the tote back.
Refunds and Cancellations
The commitment of CSA membership provides the farmers the financial foundation to purchase input supplies such as seeds, tools and amendments at the beginning of the season. This allows for adequate planning for the entire season. Once the CSA program has begun, we are unable to issue refunds if customers choose to cancel. Exceptions can be made in special instances such as in case that Riverside Farm implements changes to the program that prevent customers from participating.
Last minute cancellations and refunds will also not be issued if customers forget to pick up their boxes. We allow for flexibility and can arrange for alternate pick-up or delivery given that the CSA member give Riverside Farm a one-week notice.
Each week there will be an email newsletter keeping you connected to what is happening at Riverside Farm. Signup to the newsletter is voluntary, and you can sign up HERE. The newsletter will include a list of what crops to expect in that week's box, as well as any special add-ons for the week, which can be purchased at pick up for an additional $7. Included may also be some recipe suggestions, tips on how to store your food, and much more!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Facebook for more frequent updates.